Sunday 6 June 2010

A whole lot of books - I virtually eat books for breakfast :)


In this Trilogy - The Inhertitance Cycle - A simple farm boy rises to become a leader who is the hope for Alagaesia.  The boy and his dragon find friends and foes, mighty and meek.  A fantasic story.

I have the DVD too and its brilliant.




This is also a brilliant book, I bought it for my cousin for christmas last year.





Sam Wilding - the scottish author came to our school and I got an autographed poster from him. I have read book 3 as book 1 & 2 was not there in the school library.


Return to Denthan - Book Three of the Denthan Series by Sam Wilding (Paperback - 2 April 2010)


Percy Jackson is another




I also read a book about a mermaid (Ingo by Helen Dunmore (Paperback - 2 May 2006)



and one about a waterhorse USHIG.

Ushig (Kelpies) by Annemarie Allan




1 comment:

  1. Some really good books! Not read Ushig though nor Eragons Guide - it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete